EL CIVICS / CITIZENSHIP
El Civics Lessons
- Dare to Prepare. An earthquake readiness campaign to raise earthquake awareness and encourage earthquake readiness in Southern California.
- Online Activities. Interactive exercises for nutrition, medicine labels, basic literacy skills, and listening exercises.
- Basic Skills Zone. A lot of exercises to prepare you for level-one CASAS test. Some quizzes are for members only.
- EL Civics Lessons. Free EL Civics worksheets, activities, and crossword puzzles. Click on a picture to start an EL Civics lesson.
- Quick Civics Lessons. Learn About the United States: Quick Civics Lessons from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- EL Civics Online. A unique professional development opportunity for ESL instructors who wish to incorporate EL/Civics content into their adult ESL classrooms.
El Civics Info
- OTAN. Outreach and Technical Assistance Network for Adult Educators.
- EL Civics Objectives. CASAS Resources to assist California EL Civics programs in identifying useful instructional materials.
- The Naturalization Self-Test. This is a study guide to help you test your knowledge of United States History and the structure of our government.
- Center for Civic Education. Focus on the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights; American political traditions and institutions at the federal, state, and local levels.
- New Zealand Citizenship. Helps you understand the requirements you need to be able to fulfil to become a New Zealand citizen.
Copyright © 1994 - 2013. All rights reserved.