17. Reporting Wrong Charges

A: I want to contest some charges I see on my account.
B: Do you think your account has been compromised?
A: I think I am a victim of identity theft.
B: What proof do you have?
A: I did not buy anything in Miami last week.
B: How can we be sure?
A: I work here in New Jersey.
B: We will open an investigation.
A: How long will that take?
B: The investigation can take up to six weeks.
A: I need my money now though.
B: The charges you contest will be frozen.


Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved.