2. Shopping at the Supermarket
1. Why did Joe drop off Melissa before he parked his car?
- he had to go to work
- it was going to take him a while to find parking
- they got into an argument
- both a and c
2. Why did Melissa want to buy organic snacks and drinks?
- they were on sale
- she was buying them for Joe, who has a weight problem
- she was persuaded by the fancy words that promised health benefits
- she watched a documentary about how genetically engineered food are bad for the body
3. How does Joe feel about shopping for meat and vegetables?
- he hates it, he is only at the supermarket, because his wife made him go
- he is neutral about it
- he likes it, because he is a chef
- he likes shopping for meat, but not vegetables
4. Which of the following do Melissa and Joe buy?
- chicken sausage
- apple pie
- chicken wings
5. Which of the following does Melissa decide to put back on the shelves?
- the pasta
- the cheesecake
- the organic snacks and drinks
- all of the above