1. a. He chose a nice horse. / b. He shows a nice horse.
2. a. His catch was large. / b. His cash was large.
3. a. Can you watch that? / b. Can you wash that?
4. a. Those are real cheap. / b. Those are real sheep.
5. a. He got a deep cut on his chin. / b. He got a deep cut on his shin.
Part 4: Sentences
1. Be sure the latch closes when you shut the gate.
2. He had a crush on the sweetest girl in his class.
3. Be careful! There are leeches in that river.
4. Make sure you shuck the corn well before cooking it.
5. Some of the shows on TV are not good for kids to watch.
6. She usually cashes her checks the day she gets them.