1. a. They were teething. / b. They were teasing.
2. a. We clothed it all. / b. We closed it all.
3. a. Listen to it breathing. / b. Listen to it breezing.
4. a. The kids were writhing in the car. / b. The kids were rising in the car.
5. a. They give tithe to that church. / b. They give ties to that church.
Part 4: Sentences
1. They like to breathe the fresh air at the beach.
2. He learned how to use a lathe when he was a boy.
3. Some siblings tease each other constantly.
4. She likes to wear pretty clothing when she’s at home.
5. She loathes writing in English.