1. a. We saw a butterfly on a leaf. / b. We saw a butterfly on a leash.
2. a. They found a nice field. / b. They found a nice shield.
3. a. She likes the shawl. / b. She likes the fall.
4. a. We heard the freak. / b. We heard the shriek.
5. a. Some people fear animals. / b. Some people shear animals
Part 4: Sentences
1. Some people eat shark fin soup, and say it tastes delicious.
2. Donít dive in the shallow area. You can get hurt!
3. Being near a large fire can be very scary.
4. We canít believe how high the fees are for some things.
5. She saw a nice show with some of her friends.
6. Itís nice to find some sea shells at the beach.