1. a. He would like a tenth. / b. He would like a tent.
2. a. That was a little thin. / b. That was a little tin.
3. a. They found a lot of bats. / b. They found a lot of baths.
4. a. She likes that mat. / b. She likes that math.
5. a. They thought a lot. / b. They taught a lot.
Part 4: Sentences
1. Itís important to take care of your health.
2. Some of the myths from her culture are in that book.
3. Her fate was to be a chef.
4. It can be uncomfortable to sleep in a tent all summer.
5. Her hair is extraordinarily thin.
6. Eating oat meal can be a great way to start the day.