1. a. She likes math. / b. She likes MASH.
2. a. There were a lot of sheaves. / b. There were a lot of thieves.
3. a. The blanket was left in threads after the dog chewed it. / b. The blanket was left in shreds after the dog chewed it.
4. a. That was a nice bash. / b. That was a nice bath.
5. a. Never show your rash.
b. Never show your wrath.
Part 4: Sentences
1. She’s showing her new shoes to her friends.
2. It’s important to send a thank you card.
3. They will take a math class next semester.
4. Her happiness really shined after having her baby.
5. Those tomatoes are really thriving.
6. They left out the lasagna so it could thaw out.