1. a. Thatís the best. / b. Thatís the vest.
2. a. They bend that here. / b. They vend that here.
3. a. Did you vote last week? / b. Did you boat last week?
4. a. There are some new calves over there. / b. There are some new cabs over there.
5. a. There were some flowers on the curb. / b. There were some flowers on the curve.
Part 4: Sentences
1. She thinks her lover is a very special person.
2. Many people are going to vote in the next election.
3. Children bow to their parents in many cultures throughout the world.
4. She wore a beautiful veil in the wedding.
5. Heíd like to get a van since they can hold so many people.
6. That pitcher should improve his curve ball.