1. a. Did you see the gizzard? / b. Did you see the wizard?
2. a. Whats its worth? / b. Whats its girth?
3. a. She got a nice wig. / b. She got a nice gig.
4. a. They wave to everyone. / b. They gave to everyone.
5. a. What is this wage for? / b. What is this gage for?
Part 4: Sentences to practice
1. They met their guests at the door and invited them in.
2. How many ways can we say we love you?
3. They were thoroughly geared up for the marathon.
4. The cookies they made were rather gooey.
5. Some people like to eat chicken gizzards.
6. He saw a large cougar in the mountains.
7. She only knows a few words in that language.