1. a. Did you see the bus? / b. Did you see the boat?
2. a. Look at that gut. / b. Look at that goat.
3. a. The flood of water was amazing. / b. The flow of water was amazing.
4. a. They saw the rust. / b. They saw the roast.
Part 4: Sentences to practice
1. The baby almost choked on the small toy that got stuck in his mouth.
2. She poked the meat to see how well it was cooked.
3. They had fun cleaning out a lot of crud that was in the old cups.
4. Those squirrels are hiding some nuts in the trees.
5. She wrote a short note to a nun who was humming a song.
6. They cant cope with all the stress at their work, so theyre quitting.
7. Their little girl wants to have a puppy.