1. a. Did you see the crock? / b. Did you see the crook?
2. a. That looks like a rook. / b. That looks like a rock.
3. a. This boxs heavy. / b. This books heavy.
4. a. The cowgirl cooked it. / b. The cowgirl cocked it.
5. a. The boy played hockey. / b. The boy played hooky.
Part 4: Sentences to practice
1. They quickly put down the heavy pot when the fire alarm went off.
2. They asked the locksmith to take a quick look at their lock that had a key stuck in it.
3. They ate some cookies with ice cream before they got a bad stomachache.
4. She slowly walked up the rocky trail looking up at the top of the mountain.
5. They used a large hook when they were fishing for large deep water fish in the ocean.
6. They shook the trees to get some of the best apples to fall off the top branches.
7. He was awarded the rookie of the year award.