What a dense growth of bushes will lead to according to the first paragraph?
- It will attract too many goats.
- It can cause a big fire.
- It often makes the soil fertile.
- It will be hard for crops to grow.
What did the city council do, faced with a possibility of another fire?
- The city council asked the residents to remove the bushes.
- The city council offered $50,000 to whoever removed the bush.
- city council asked for offers to remove the brush.
- The city council advertised for a sheepherder to help.
How long would it take to remove the bushes if men did the work?
- Six weeks.
- One month.
- A year.
- Two months.
How much in total could the goatherder get if he came back three years later.
Which of the following is true?
- If all goes well, the goatherder will come to do the work every other year.
- The goatherder seems to be a humorous person.
- The city council chose the goatherder because his bid was lower.
- The city council hired the sheepherder to remove the bushes.