When was the man set free?
- When he returned the books to the libraries.
- After he paid for all the books.
- After the libraries had received the payment for all the missing books.
- After a book publisher agreed to post the bond for him.
Why wouldn’t Mr. Barush return the books?
- Because he hadn’t finished reading them.
- Because he thought he could take better care of them.
- Because he had no money to buy books.
- Because he wanted to open a library.
What did the publisher plan to do?
- He planned to publish Mr. Barush’s story.
- He wanted to send Mr. Barush some books.
- He was going to help Mr. Barush open a library.
- He promised to employ Mr. Barush as a librarian.
What did Mr. Barush think of books?
- Books are like your family and friends.
- Books are no more than books.
- Books are your slaves.
- Books are at the mercy of readers.
Where are now the books that he didn’t want to return?
- They are still at his home.
- They are at the police station.
- They are at the libraries now.
- They are all missing.